Mesh sink strainer - chrome coated or polished surface
Stainless steel mesh sink strainer hold food debris
Mesh sink strainer, made of durable stainless steel or brass, is a kind of sink strainer produced by weaving method. These mesh holes are designed to filter out food debris, hairs and other residue, preventing them blocking sewer and allowing waste water to pass smoothly. Mesh sink strainer fits into kitchen, bathroom, bathtub sinks for home, commercial and public places.
- High-density mesh holes allow water to pass and filter out debris.
- Help prevent waste things clogging sewer.
- Strong and robust structure made of stainless steel and brass.
- Rust, corrosion and heat resistance.
- Safe use without sharp edges.
- Mesh sink strainers are available in small, medium and large size according to the sink size.
- Suitable for most standard sinks.
- Easy to insert and pull out of the sinks.
- Easy to clean by flowing water.
- Environmentally friendly.
|Material||Stainless steel 202, 304, 316; brass.|
|Surface treatment||polished, chrome coated, silver, gray, gray, black, etc.|
|Wire diameter (mm)||0.2 - 0.4|
|Out diameter (mm)||Small size (mm)||54, 55, 60|
|Medium size (mm)||70, 72, 73, 75|
|Large size (mm)||110, 113, 114, 115|
|Inner diameter (mm)||23 - 56|
|Height (mm)||18, 21, 25, 30, 45, 50, 54|
|Mesh mount||16 mesh/inch|
|Hole shape||Round, square,|
|Edge material||stainless steel, aluminum|
|Edge width (mm)||18, 19, 21, 29|
|Edge thickness (mm)||10|
|Weight (g)||22 - 55|
70mm and 110mm outer diameter mesh sink strainers
Stainless steel and chrome coated sink strainer used in kitchen sink