Bathroom sink strainer - perforated, woven basket-shaped
Bathroom sink strainer can be mesh sink strainer, perforated sink strainer and flat sink strainer that is usually installed in bathroom basin sink, bathtub sink or on the floor for catching hair, soap scum and some essential goods such as rings, jewelry in case that they might fall down and clog the sewer.
- Strong and robust stainless steel structure makes bathroom sink strainers durable.
- Rust, corrosion resistant because of the chrome, nickel, bronze surface treatment.
- Bathroom sink strainer with mesh holes can block solid waste and essential goods, preventing them sinking into sewer.
- Comes in many shapes such as round basket-shape, round flat shape and square-shape with various patterns.
- Easy to clean by flowing water.
- Lightweight and easy to pull in and pull out from the sink.
Four patterns of stainless steel chrome coated flat sink strainer covers
Stainless steel woven sink strainer used in bathtub to block soap scum
- Material: stainless steel, brass.
- Surface treatment: chrome coated, nickel coated, copper coated and polished coated.
- Color: black, silver, gold, brass, gray, etc.
- basket sink strainer: 60mm - 114mm.
- square floor sink strainer: 100mm.
- Thickness: 0.7mm - 0.8mm
- Weight: 47g, 149g, 158g, 380g.
- Packing: Plastic bag inside and paper bag outside then in carton; packed in blister card.
- Bathroom sink
- Bathtub sink
- Toilet floor sink
- Commercial and public bathroom.
It allows waste water to flow away smoothly and block soap scum, hairs, particles and essential items such as rings, necklace, preventing them clogging the sewer.